Visiting a Heaven Where Good People go in the Afterlife

Visiting a Heaven Where Good People go in the Afterlife 2018-01-01T13:26:45+00:00

One night in 1998 while I was out of my body, I suddenly found myself in a place I can only describe as a paradise. It turned out to be a region where people go after death who have made substantial positive changes within themselves.

It looked very much like this world, as it is this world but in another dimension. But it felt wonderful, it was beautiful, and the people lived in harmony with each other and with nature.

Sitting in a garden in 2011 while going through a difficult testing time on the path to return to source

The things in nature that are here were there too, like trees and fields of grass, but I could feel a beauty and harmony in that place that permeated right through me. Even as I breathed, it seemed as though I was breathing in divine beauty and as the leaves shimmered on the trees it was like a divine resonance moved in synchronicity within me. As I looked around I could see that weather was perfect and there were forests and fields where gentle breezes carried beautiful aromas.

The people were very happy and seemed unable to feel lower emotions. They didn’t get negative or depressed – it was as if these things had been removed from them and were prevented from entering their minds. This had the effect of making them very happy, but I was a little disappointed to see that they were not completely free of all kinds of emotions and drives.

This wasn’t the heaven people usually encounter when they have near-death experiences, it was a different one, it was for those who have died and who have eliminated at least half of their ego states. They are there because they have freed themselves from nature’s wheel. They stay in this region until the time arrives when they take another physical body and return to this physical earth. But that time is not soon, as they don’t return until a new golden spiritual age, when they have a much better opportunity to continue their spiritual development. To be born today in this time is to easily be lost to the egos and to succumb to personal degeneration, as the spiritual level of this age is so low.

This is an excerpt from the forthcoming book “Return to Source

There are more spiritual and mystical experiences on the Autobiographical Blogs page.

45 Comments

1. Michelle Kingman February 8, 2018 at 8:44 pm - Reply

Thanks for the inspiration Mark. I think this is a very important article to reflect upon. I appreciate how you say that it seems impossible but it’s not. I believe you and the hope and faith are what I need to keep going.

2. David H January 26, 2018 at 12:27 am - Reply

It’s amazing how such a short article can have such an inspiring effect on those reading it. Just what I needed to read.

Thanks Mark and Angela.

3. Maria v January 19, 2018 at 10:47 am - Reply

Thank you Mark and Angela for sharing this beautiful experience. You express it so simple and clearly, giving a strong motivation and boost to reconsider on whatever is providing me from working esoterically, to reflect on the consequences of this work, it’s importance and the esoteric need to try to do something at last and not give up and surrender to all the continues difficulties that appear lately but take advantage of them. Looking forward for the new book.

Thank you for all the work towards it and for all the continues help and guidance.

4. peter January 16, 2018 at 8:33 pm - Reply

Very inspiring indeed!
    I’ve seen in several dreams that the time to the great tribulation is very little now. And when it begins, egos in everybody will be stirred up much more than in these days we live in now. Then its only few years left to the end.
    Have to give it a good push, while we still have a chance…

• Michael January 19, 2018 at 10:41 am - Reply

Yes, I agree with your last comment Peter: “Have to give it a good push, while we still have a chance”.

5. Michael January 11, 2018 at 10:12 am - Reply

Thank you Mark and Angela for sharing this hugely inspiring excerpt from the forthcoming book – it gives a clear goal to work towards and a strong motivation to at least get to the stage of eliminating 50% of the egos in this lifetime.

The last sentence is a great summary of this, where Mark said: “A lot of people think it would be impossible to get rid of half of the egos, but it’s not really, it just takes a lot of dedication and some time.” I agree wholeheartedly and very much look forward to reading Return to Source when it’s published.

6. Seraphim January 10, 2018 at 8:27 pm - Reply

Wonderful experience!
    Thank you, Mark and Angela, for sharing this. This experience is an inspiration that this achievement is possible.

I wish you all the best in order the book would be available soon.

7. Christy January 10, 2018 at 3:39 pm - Reply

Thank you for sharing this beautiful and inspiring experience. Many blessings 🙏

8. Ella January 9, 2018 at 9:59 am - Reply

Thank you Mark and Angela for sharing this, especially at New Year when I am sure others were also reaching within themselves to seek for a sense of renewed faith and determination to make this year one of much inner spiritual progress.

It’s essential to remember the goal of radical inner change, and to be gifted glimpses of a kind of heaven where people like us now await a new age is a great help to remember. It’s funny how very similar it sounds, recognisably like earth, but vibrating at a more spiritual level. It’s painfully undeniable that we live in such a dark world now, where the thread of the spiritual is so hard to find and hold onto; the idea of a place where darkness is unable to penetrate makes me want to at least create that in my own home, and within my own psyche.

Thank you again, wishing you all the best with the Return to Source book, and wishing everyone here a year of real inner revolution!

9. Ruben January 9, 2018 at 9:35 am - Reply

Very motivating and inspiring!

10. Maia January 6, 2018 at 12:06 pm - Reply

Thank you for posting this experience, Angela. It is always very inspiring to read some autobiographical account from Mark’s life. It is a great example of a spiritual person that lives with all the difficulties of our modern era.

I find that there is hope, a feeling that nothing is impossible, but also the responsibility of doing more if we really want to get rid of these inner obstacles that are keeping us bound to a recurring cycle of lives.

11. Mike January 6, 2018 at 3:39 am - Reply

Thank you for that excerpt!

What a beautiful and inspiring experience. It must be so wonderful to be there, without the low ego states present, with such beauty… And it’s good to have a reminder that 50% is an achievable goal.

I can clearly see why people would choose not to be born here, in these times, given the darkness that has overtaken and infiltrated the world. But I also wonder: presumably these people, further along the path, would have a greater spiritual understanding and could use these difficulties as part of the necessary challenges for their spiritual work so the actual circumstances (somehow?) don’t matter. I kind of want to believe that because otherwise it means that taking this path to return to the source is harder for all of us right now than it ever has been before… and that’s kind of a grim thought.

I’m really looking forward to that book!!!

• Michael January 13, 2018 at 8:35 am - Reply

Hi Mike,

I think it’s actually encouraging that it’s still possible to do the work for inner change during an era that is submerged in darkness – because if we can make good progress despite the spiritual degeneration throughout the world, then it’s definitely possible to continue the work in an age that’s more suitable to spiritual awakening.

• Mike January 17, 2018 at 2:40 am - Reply

Yeah, that is indeed encouraging, Michael! I like that take on it! 🙂

12. Jordan January 5, 2018 at 4:33 pm - Reply

I remember you briefly referencing this experience (I think it must have been this one) in an earlier work but without all the details – it was very interesting to hear more about it. And I really like that message at the end – it’s always motivating to hear how to make this inner work succeed.

13. Christos January 4, 2018 at 11:17 pm - Reply

Quite inspiring experience Mark, thanks for sharing. Getting rid of 50% of the egos does seem too difficult a goal to reach to me but having your teachings as a guide and inspiration make it a bit more tangible. If others did it why can’t we?
    Hopefully some of us will manage to get there and beyond.

Looking forward to Return to Source.

14. Tina January 3, 2018 at 9:51 pm - Reply

This experience is a good reminder that it is not impossible to reach that level of 50% less egos. Thank you for posting it!

15. Patricia January 3, 2018 at 5:41 pm - Reply

Thanks Belsebuub for the sharing that message of hope.

16. carmel January 3, 2018 at 10:45 am - Reply

This is very uplifting to read this information thank you so much

17. Paty January 3, 2018 at 8:50 am - Reply

Thank you so much for sharing this.

I recall once having had a dream where I found myself in a beautiful garden when I was still a teenager – I cannot say with any certainty whether it was the same kind of place but it felt peaceful and magical.

I also feel very heartened by the encouragement in this article. It is so important to fight everyday to be free of our own inner darkness. It must be such an incredible experience to have fought to remove 50% of the darkness within and then to go to this place awaiting a better time to complete the work. To experience living in peace and harmony with your fellow man must be paradise in itself!

Thank you Mark and Angela.

18. Martin January 3, 2018 at 6:09 am - Reply

Looking forward to the new book; thanks for posting.

19. john perez January 3, 2018 at 6:03 am - Reply

With my very limited understanding, I deeply long to be part of a world full of love for all. Thanks for sharing.

20. Tone January 3, 2018 at 3:36 am - Reply

Thank you very much for posting this. It’s very inspiring indeed. Anything that makes progress look more attainable is greatly appreciated.

21. Adam January 3, 2018 at 12:42 am - Reply

Thanks for sharing. That is quite motivational and nice to be reminded of what is possible even if at times it feels so very far away.

22. DavidP January 3, 2018 at 12:11 am - Reply

Thank you for the new year inspiration and encouragement!

23. Roy January 2, 2018 at 11:00 pm - Reply

That sounds like a wonderful experience, thanks for sharing. With the new year just started it’s an extra boost to buckle up and make extra efforts. For me it’s helpful to be reminded of what this work is actually capable of if I do it right.

24. Karim January 2, 2018 at 9:53 pm - Reply

Making a lot of efforts to be aware, especially in nature, I feel I’ve searched for that experience of perception of beauty described in this account. It seems those moments of divinely beautiful perfume that reach me through perception only happen ‘around the edges’, in brief moments, and being quite subtle.
    And only occasionally I might add, because sometimes the inner level is not even reached to receive those moments as it seems to require quite a bit to even get ‘above the surface’ properly. Those moments where you see the sunlight and moving shadows of leaves on the bark of a tree, or where you’re caught by the scent of pine, or when faced with a sudden stillness of a forest of trees…

It’s wonderful to hear then that this place even exists.

And along with that place the accompanied state of being of the psyche there. This account describes it so beautifully, the experience of feeling that beauty of nature, in our perception. It seems like there though those moments are not subtle, are not fleeting, and without the blockage that prevents it from reaching us. But rather that we strongly feel it enter our psyche and move our consciousness.

I find it hugely interesting. Apparently our psyche there functions differently? So the mind of a person doesn’t really go into the lower emotions like that and is more firmly established in that continuity of consciousness. A bit like how the mind functions differently in children still under a certain age I guess. It’s interesting how in the physical world, as an adult, there seems to almost be this huge thick wall surrounding us which blocks that perception, and awareness with our five senses feels more plain and normal normally.

I also find it intriguing, and I can certainly see it, that having a physical body at this time poses a real danger. Of being dragged down into degeneration inwardly. It seems that simply inevitably happens when growing up here on Earth, there’s no isolated ‘growing up’ environment on Earth (maybe in some remote places) that I know of where we’d be free of that. So I guess for most of us we’d have to start from a pretty low place at the time of finding the teachings of the inner work back to source.If someone even has the opportunity to come across it at all… I often wonder how I even made it through my teens and such, there must be a lot of protection that happens for each of us. And also a lot of help when first encountering the information on the inner work.

It’s worth some reflection I guess. But I do think that the difficulties, weight and darkness provide the opportunity for a greater revolution within. But (with the unconduciveness of society now) to push and reach the measuring bar in order to go against that is incredibly high it seems. So I guess if it’s too high then virtually no one will be able to reach it and then humanity bears no fruit. But if someone is able to manage then they could gain a lot as well, and be a great help in the world too.

The point about 50% is good to hear. For me that notion of 50%, or of having that mastery within oneself etc., is something that indeed has sort of seemed far away and impossible, an unhelpful subtle view that has lingered on a bit in the background etc. But I feel that rather it is about doing all we can now, all that we need to fulfill our step of today. And that things will grow and arise from that. Though certainly the clock is ticking for each individual, so a certain intensity and seriousness is needed I believe or we’ll miss it.

Finally, it’s great to see that this wonderful autobiographical account is from the new book ‘Return to Source’, makes me eager about reading the whole of it. :-)! Thanks very much for sharing this inspiring account with us.

25. Andrew January 2, 2018 at 7:58 pm - Reply

Interesting and very inspiring! Thank you for sharing that with us. And for re-iterating the concrete goal which we can aim for. It would be wonderful to attain that state of being and be able to wait for this currently messed up age of humanity to pass.

26. Alexis January 2, 2018 at 7:00 pm - Reply

Thank you so much for sharing this experience, it’s a message of hope for everyone to continue exploring and striving for the spirutual.

27. Fotis January 2, 2018 at 6:59 pm - Reply

From one hand the so low spiritual level of this age and on the other hand the feasible potential of people to reach this inner level… and be born again during a golden age!
    It sounds like a great goal and great timing to share this experience on 1st of January. Food for reflections and a boost for the inner work
    Really looking forward reading this forthcoming book.

Thank you!

28. Geraldine January 2, 2018 at 3:02 pm - Reply

What an amazing way to start the New Year by reading this post, and getting an insight into what is possible and achievable with getting to 50%..! Mark, your last sentence too was really helpful, and again bring back things to ‘earth’ / reality for me – not having an idea about it, but really about what it takes to get there. And to read that it’s not just a few that make it to 50% but many is also very motivating. And to see that many people have achieved at least this stage of the path of return to source, well it is very encouraging! Thank you very much for sharing this experience with us. And really your next book feels like it is going to be something very helpful to have and I’m really looking forward to it. Best wishes to you & Angela for the new year.

29. Jon January 2, 2018 at 11:56 am - Reply

Just reading the description of this paradise makes me feel lighter. I would love to make it there. Very much looking forward to the book coming out, thank you.

30. Craig January 2, 2018 at 7:42 am - Reply

Thanks for sharing this. I look forward to the day…

The news that ‘Return to Source’ will be released soon is wonderful indeed!

31. Vadim January 2, 2018 at 1:33 am - Reply

Oooh please share more stories like this one! They are so inspiring and make one reflect on what one can achieve and where to go.

32. Lori Noschang January 1, 2018 at 10:30 pm - Reply

Thanks for sharing this experience with us.

33. Slawek January 1, 2018 at 9:04 pm - Reply

Very inspiring, thank you Mark for sharing this experience with us. It must be incredible to be permanently freed from half of own egos. Certainly a very worthy goal to strive for.

34. Lucia January 1, 2018 at 8:46 pm - Reply

Thank you for sharing this beautiful and uplifting spiritual experience with us. The picture is also very nice, even though taken in difficult times, it seems to correlate with the beautiful otherworldly lands this experience describes.

I was wondering about the part where it is written that it was as if the negative emotions had been prevented from entering those people’s minds, which made them very happy. I mean, I was wondering if maybe those people got rid of some of those negative emotions in their lives, but maybe not all of them, and that’s why the rest was kept at bay in order to keep the environment beautiful, as a kind of holiday before they enter their next bodies? Or was it that those people eliminated ALL kinds of negative emotions and only had some other types of emotions still to work on, but maybe not the heavy, negative ones? This was the part of the experience I didn’t quite understand.

Also thank you very much for that last sentence, it brings some relief that the spiritual work may actually be doable…

• Angela Pritchard January 2, 2018 at 4:06 am - Reply

He means the egos were kept at bay and weren’t able to enter the peoples minds.

• Lucia January 2, 2018 at 2:49 pm - Reply

Thank you Angela for your reply. That is very interesting to me, as I thought that people would generally go to an environment that corresponds to their inner level, but here it looks like they were able to spend time in this paradisiacal region as a reward for the hard inner work they have done in their lives. And by the lower emotions being kept at bay, these people were able to experience bliss and happiness they would not be able to feel otherwise – what a wonderful gift!. It is also interesting that despite these negative states being kept at bay, Belsebuub was still able to perceive some of their other emotions and drives during his experience.

• Jiri January 4, 2018 at 6:47 am - Reply

Hi Angela,
        I was wondering the same as Lucia, if the egos are kept at bay how people can express their negative inner states in this paradisiacal region.

• Lucia January 5, 2018 at 2:39 pm - Reply

Hi Jiri, they can’t, that’s the point. 🙂 It seems this paradise is a kind of reward for these people, so they are free of their negativity while being there… Then once they are born again in the physical world, these egos won’t be kept at bay anymore, and they will have to deal with them and hopefully get rid of them in order to have 100% of consciousness and return to the source fully awakened.

• Craig February 10, 2018 at 10:07 am - Reply

Since first reading this article a month ago, its message has been gnawing away at me, helping me to see what you Angela answer so clearly: It’s the mind.
        It seems that I keep falling into the traps of the mind, letting myself run away with fantasies of all kinds that have absolutely no basis in reality whatsoever. So, to read that there is a heavenly location where there is *none* of that…. it’s pretty hard to imagine…but only because my egos are always there trying to put Me there too!

Another article here “The Driving Force of the Mind” (https://belsebuub.com/articles/the-driving-force-of-the-mind) also rams home the message that we must become observant to what our mind it doing: otherwise we’re just sitting in the passenger seat.

It also reminds me of what Belsebuub has always said and mentioned, that this work is about *experience*. So, if I want to be able to know what this place the Belsebuub describes, then I need to change *more*.

If only I would learn! 🙂

• Slawek January 3, 2018 at 12:08 am - Reply

Even in our current state which is normally dominated by the egos and with minuscule free consciousness, it is possible with help from the divine, by actively nourishing Love, to get a glimpse of what it is like to be completely free from own egos.

35. Daniel M January 1, 2018 at 8:32 pm - Reply

Very inspiring and refreshing!
    Thanks for posting.

36. Jiri January 1, 2018 at 8:05 pm - Reply

Thank you Mark and Angela for possting this article. It gives a hope that to get rid of 50% of egos can be done despite the degenerated era we live in. The sentence “it just takes a lot of dedication and some time” gives a great boost to carry on and not to give up. I am looking forward to reading and studying the book “Return to Source”. Thank you for all the great effort and help and sacrifice that you are giving to all of us, so that we can have the chance to do something with our lives.